DMX-R100 V2.2x changes and fixed bugs list
Ver2.23(Released on 30/Oct/03)
- GANGed faders do not work correctly in TRIM mode.
- Incompatibility with 25F/s LTC generated by Fairlighit MFX3/48
- Abnormal timecord interporation when MTC sequence jump.
Ver2.22(Released on 31/Jan/03)
- LTC output is not slave-locking to the "TIME CORD IN".
Ver2.21(Released on 17/Jan/03)
- Functions allowing for a 2 fs FRAME pattern MADI signal
(A DMBK-R109 board (optional) with a firmware version of 1.13 or later is required.)
- Broad pan characteristics for panning around the center of the control arc
- A MIDI echo on/off functionManual group function
- Improvement of the compensation efficiency when an unstable input timecode is input
- Changes of the BAR/BEAT display on the automation panel of the console
- Manual group function
- Control linking of consoles with a cascade connection
- Displaying the time for executing a latest KEEP operation
- Displaying a confirmation dialog when restarting the system
- Offering an insert REC function for VTRs and so on
- Offering an automation editor
- Opening the AUDIO OVERVIEW window
- Storing snapshot and CUE data in a vacant number
- Automatic switching between A/B buffer during the execution of automation data
- Even if the tape recorder stops when MADI is displayed in the OUTPUT ROUTING window, MADI is displayed correctly.
- Efficiency of sending MIDI messages is improved.
- Locked titles stored on a floppy disk cannot be overwritten.
- If 10/16 or a larger value was selected using the MEASURE selector on the SYNC/TIMECODE window when the timecode is displayed in BARS mode, the timecode was not displayed correctly in the timecode display window. This problem is resolved on Version 2.2.
- When automation data was executed in AUTO mode, events which returned to the original position at the punch out point were not created. This problem is solved. However, the punch in/out function of FOOT, AUTO and AUDITION cannot be used for an object where automation data is not written. When you use the punch in/punch out function for an object without written automation data (the blue pointer moves according to the knob or fader operation), write the automation data beforehand.
- If MTR 5 was selected as MASTER for the VCA group, faders corresponding to MTR 6 to 8 and AUX 1 to 2 in the group moved. This problem is solved.
- In Version 2.1, when the timecode of automation changes from running to ready (or from ready to running), the console pauses and rejects operation for about five seconds. In Version 2.2, this problem is solved.
- When starting up the system, the AUX PRE signal was not affected by CH CUT regardless of the AUX PRE CUT button setting. With Version 2.2, the AUX PRE signal is affected or not by CH CUT according to the AUX PRE CUT button setting.
- When EQ or the dynamics library was recalled in channels which were surround-linked, it might be also recalled in channels which were not linked. This problem is solved.
- Other minor bugs.