Mikrofon Splitter (2 x Jensen Trafo)
The Radial JS3 are a Jensen Transformer equipped mic splitter that allow a balanced source to drive multiple destinations via standard XLR connectors. These passive device feature a premium nickel laminated core transformer for exceptionally low harmonic distortion without the usual phase shift caused by lesser steel core transformers.
The undisputed benefit of 100% transformer isolated provides better than -90dB common mode noise rejection (CMR) thus eliminating troublesome hum & buzz caused by stray voltage and ground loops. These ‘problem-solvers’ offer a simple yet highly effective interface for microphones or direct boxes, and with the addition of the -30dB pad, consumer and line level devices may be employed without distortion or fear of overload due to saturation.
• 100% isolation to eliminate ground loops
• Jensen transformer equipped for best sound
• Choice of 2 or 3 way designs for flexibility
• Microphone or line level signal handling
• Compact design - may be J-Rak mounted
• Ultra rugged 14-gauge steel construction